I started Kreative Hands in 2001 from my home-based studio in Woodland Hills, California, with a passion to “kreate” and make a difference in people’s lives.
As a busy mother raising twins with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Design Certification from Southern California School of Floral Design, I've learned over the years to reuse, re imagine and reshape traditional floral arrangements into one of a kind masterpieces.
What used to be a small flame of passion has grown tremendously over the years through collaboration with family members and friends that make a talented and passionate team of designers and stylists:
- My daughter Jeneeka Perera
- My husband and my better half Frank - Design and engineering master guru
- Pat Pantumangual - Thai design guru and long time friend
- Laura Tellier - Creative graphic designer
- Essi Auguste Virtanen - Writer, copy editor and web designer
- Alex Austin - Portrait Photographer
- Kristin Hayes - Artist
I feel beyond blessed that Kreative Hands has grown from my vision to a family and friend business where we lend our “kreative” hands to support one another to “kreate” masterpieces meeting our clients’ wishes and vision. Additionally, the friendships that I have found through this business fulfill my heart every single day, as the connection remains way after the event is over.
WHY KREATIVE HANDS?
If you are looking for people to work with who take the time to make every detail count and focus on one client at a time to make their event a singular work of art, Kreative Hands is for you.
We will make magic happen
Do you have a vision in mind but you don't know where to start? Or do you have a vision but you are low on budget? We have a “kreative knack” that we can use with whatever you have available at the location to upcycle it into new creations that fit your budget. “Kreating” arrangements from fresh produce to old bark or candle stands to repurposing old wine bottles or incorporating emotionally valuable artifacts that make a difference in people’s lives, creating outside the box kind of ideas are just a moment away for Kreative Hands team!
- We extend our generosity by “kreating” something unique and extra for each of our wedding couples to make their day even more special!
- While we work on our passion, we extend our love, creativity and knowledge to inspire and educate passionate, creative and hardworking people to pursue their dreams back in our native land Sri Lanka and here in Los Angeles.